Germany - Part 1 - Itinerary

Bremen, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern & Hamburg 

Hi there again. I hope you liked my first itinerary post about our short road trip to Italy a month ago. This time it is Germany without any prerequisites. The reason?! No matter what, I wanted to show my wonderful Hojancha around a city I was living in for 6 months during my high school years. The Hanseatic City of Bremen. As the most convenient flight close to Bremen was a flight to Hamburg, we decided to put together a 4 day trip around it.



My intentions were clear. Visit the, once very important to me, places in Bremen hand in hand with Hojancha. So right on the first day, we ended up walking endlessly around Bremen. Starting with the Walle neighbourhood that I used to live in, continuing with the UNESCO old town and strolling around the town's biggest park.
The next day we took the opportunity to explore the amazing city of Lüneburg and visited the Poel Island in the Baltic Sea where we relaxed at the eternal beaches, lashed by the neverending wind and enjoyed the catch of the day under the setting sun.
During the last two days of our trip, we decided to explore Hamburg a bit. To my surprise, it is a very clean and green city that has something to offer for everyone. Old buildings, modern districts, plenty of parks, sparkling lakes, great restaurants, cosy beer gardens and patisseries with the largest ice cream sundaes you can imagine. Be prepared to read a lot about it in our next posts :) And now, back to you Hojancha (in a week). 
Useful tip: If you like to ride fast cars, rent a Porsche or BMW M and enjoy the German highways where no speed limit is set.